Examination Freedom

So exams are finally done and out of the way. Now all that's left for me to do is attempt to enjoy the holidays.


Not.


I pretty much killed my right hand on the 16th of June by writing 5 essays and then 3 page long 'short' answers. Reminds me of lit and history on the same day all over again somehow.


Holidays have been fantastic so far though. Plenty of post-exam celebration, but I should probably knuckle down and save if I want to go anywhere at all. :)
In the meantime, some pics of what has already passed through...



火锅 or Steamboat with Chia Hsin at the Jade Palace. In the most awesome weather to be having it in. :)









蛋挞 or egg tart with the Chinese group at Dragon Palace. The BEST egg tarts I've ever had in Perth.






Kings Park, Post-Exam Picnic

0 Responses