Making the Comeback

So I'm not exactly new to this. But due to several reasons (procrastination being one of them) I've decided to make a comeback into the blogging world. I've kind of missed this and hopefully it gives me back some of the sanity I've been gradually losing over the past few months.
Going back to my old blog (www.malaysian-at-heart.blogspot.com) my last post was posted at exactly the 1st of September 2009. Yes. I've been seriously MIA.

Some things about me: 
I'm Michelle, currently, physically writing from Perth, Western Australia. My mind and soul tends to live in Johannesburg, South Africa. My passport (and sometimes my heart) tells me I'm from Malaysia, but my childhood was spent in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have also made a short (comparatively) stopover in Manila, the Philippines. 
I don't regret any of this moving, in fact I plan to continue! I'm hoping to make Japan, Canada, the USA and the UK my next stops, but whether I get there only time will tell.

I'm in my 2nd year uni at UWA and suffering through exams at the moment. 
In that order:
FINA2221 - Introduction to Finance
CHIN1103 - Chinese Intermediate
MKTG2203 - Marketing Management
COMM2201 - Communication and Mass Media


My first exam is on Tuesday. Yeah...I so shouldn't be here.
0 Responses