Halfway Gone

Two down, two more to go! 

ITF was mind blowing. To an extent. I guess the lecturer really meant it when he said he was going to base it on the lecture slides, I'm so glad I read through the theory the night before! The 20 mark question was...quite a bombshell. But I managed to extract a number at least. Whether it's correct or not is something else. Fingers crossed I managed to pass this whole unit! A pass is okay. A credit is wow. And a distinction is basically a freakin' miracle!

Mandarin was okay. I think I was too relaxed for it, purely because I was allowed to drag a dictionary in with me. Plus I stole sentences from other questions in the exam when I didn't know how to make up my own. :)

I just hope the others will make it. MM and Comms on the same day. I have a feeling my hand may just break down in Comms when I try to finish all my essay writing. Early onset of arthritis, I can so see this coming. I blame 5 years of intense essay writing. I just had to be bad with numbers didn't I.
0 Responses